Sunday, June 6, 2010

WE MADE IT!!!

Wow, can't believe we're finally here!!

We stayed in Portland last night and guess what-- they had a parade for us! (not really FOR us, but it was fun to think so). We mastered the MAX and are takin it downtown this morning to meet up with our BIKES at the Greyhound station (BEST MODE OF SHIPPING EVER!!) and take the 9:10 bus to Astoria!

We're getting our first taste of Oregon weather-- woke up and went outside to enjoy Econo Lodge continental breakfast and see downpour....sweet. Shout out to Mom who got me an awesome rainjacket for my birthday! I'll let ya know how it holds up!

2 comments:

  1. So excited that you gals made it! I'm also not at all surprised that they threw you a PARADE! Even Portland knows how cool you are! Keep us posted and be safe! :)

    Love,
    Alex (Kelsey's big sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! i hear amazing things about Portland :) and i just said to kelly... wow I think kelsey is gonna update this thing every day (which I LOVE) stay safe my sweets! love you both!

    ReplyDelete