Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rachel left yesterday to head out for the West coast. She is attending a conference in California for her position next year with Every Ethne. She'll be mobilizing college students to go out into the world to tell people about Jesus! I fly out from Minneapolis on Saturday (June 5th), and I will be meeting Rachel in Portland. Our bikes are officially on their way to Oregon, and we pray that they will make it there before us and in good shape! I am completely ready for this adventure. I hope that it will change the way I look at the world and really move me to go after more of life. I feel excited, blessed, and slightly terrified! Leave your address on the blog comments if you want a sweet postcard from the Northwest! :)

1 comment:

  1. Today's the day!!! You must be so anxious and excited! Stay that way, and don't give up!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete