Friday, June 18, 2010

So, it's clear that most of you that follow the blog consider me (Kelsey) to be the more reckless biker between the two of us.  The poll is now closed with an overwhelming majority of you that thought I would be the first to crash or that we would crash into each other (which Rachel informs me is still technically a vote for me as I would be the one to crash into her).  Anyway, no big crashes yet, but it's true that if there would be one....... it would be all my fault as I swerve and look around at the mountains.  Some people are just not made to travel in a straight line.

We are heading out from Baker City, OR today for Richland, OR.  Tomorrow, we are crossing into Idaho!  
PS We just figured out how to blog from our phones!!!!!! :)  Get excited people.

No comments:

Post a Comment